1. The Cranfield Aero Experience is a competition organised and operated by Cranfield University.
2. Entrants to the “Cranfield Aero Experience Competition” must be students currently studying at a university in the academic year 2018/19 ending July 31st 2019.
This competition is not open to current or previous students of Cranfield University, employees of Cranfield University or relatives of Cranfield University employees.
3. The prize comprises:
1. Session in a full motion, British Airways commercial jet simulator
2. Tour of facilities within British Airways Global Training Academy
3. Flight experience in a Slingsby or Bulldog aircraft, Cranfield University
4. Session in fixed base aircraft simulator, Cranfield University
5. Tour of aviation related facilities at Cranfield University.
4. Cranfield University reserves the right to withdraw or amend any aspect of the competition or prize at any time.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. Accommodation will be provided on a complementary basis on the evening prior to the first day of the event and on the evening of the first day. Cranfield University reserves the right to select suitable accommodation, minimum 3* standard. This will be on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
7. Return travel expenses for the four winners will be available to any destination subject to a maximum amount of £300 per person, receipts for travel expenses will be required from the prize winners.
8. There are two stages to the competition. At the first stage entrants are required to answer a series of multiple choice questions and submit their answers via the competition website at www.aeroexperience.co.uk. Entrants that provide a correct set of answers will be contacted by email and asked to write an article on a general aerospace and aviation issue.
9. The closing date for receipt of entries for the first stage multiple choice questions is noon (GMT) 31st May 2019 or when the projected number of entries is reached, whichever occurs first.
10. Cranfield University does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to internet communication issues.
11. The short listed entrants from stage one will be contacted by email by 7th June 2019.
12. The second stage of the competition will be assessed by Cranfield staff in the first instance and a shortlist will be developed for a judging panel to make the final decision on the prize winners.
13. The closing date for the second stage article is 28th June 2019.
14. The four winners of the competition will be contacted by 12th July 2019.
15. In the event that any of the four selected winners cannot attend the prize event, the judging panel will select another winner(s) from stage two entries.
16. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide an accurate email address.
17. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
18. For further details about the competition please email email@example.com
19. Entrants must comply by the rules and be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
21. Cranfield University can accept no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by any party entering this competition whatsoever or howsoever caused.
22. Data Protection